Okay did anyone else think that the awards show was named Epsy as in Michelle Phan’s Ispy? No just me? Liars! With that note, the Espy Awards did take place and here are my favorite looks listed in order from most loved!
1. The ever so stunning Danica Patrick killed it with this LBD with gold embellishments. The long silky strands, gold strappy heels and a coordinating black and gold clutch make want to do laps around a race car track for sure!
2. With her new album “StarsDance” coming up, an up and rising dancing talent, a movie that topped the charts and on again off again Bf that smiles when she smiles no doubt Selena Gomez is red hot and on top of things in life. Her all red mini with jewel adorned all over, flouncy curls, red pout and pointy pumps have me red with envy! She chose just one part of her body to show off yet she radiates from all over, well SG!
3. Compliments on Marisa Millers on how she leaves her hair simple and effortless with a side do and sports a dress that might just make any man say ” I do” and leave any woman saying ” I want”. Of course because the dress has character everything else is hush hush a la nude pumps.
4. Rocsi Diaz, I will give my favorite converse for the chance to just touch this gown! Everything about her look is muy perfecto! The cutout at the top, the coral/salmon/peach color, her shoes and jewelry, ugh! Only thing that kinda harshes my mellow is her hair but I love the rest of her look so much, I can live with the hair!
5.Forget the lady in red! I love a lady in pink more specifically Shaun Robinson in this show stopping number. Definitely a party in the front business in the back kinda night for Shaun!
6. When does Paula Patton ever wear/do or say anything that makes her look like she isn’t angelic? Not in this lifetime! I just pray to the good Lord that I look this good at 37 years young and a son. *bites into a 59 cent oatmeal creme pie and sips on a coke while making this picture her wallpaper*
Pictures courtesy of HuffingtonPost.com and Glamour.com.
xx Miss Tabitha M.