1. Favorite spring nail polish?
Its the perfect bright red because it has an undertone of orange which makes it really pop against my nails.
2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
Lip stains! They add the perfect tint color to my lip without being overwhelming!
3. Show us your favorite spring dress!
Fit and flare dresses in bright and fun prints are my spring must haves for dresses! They can be worn so many different ways.
4. What’s your favorite flower?
Lilies, I love the detail on lilies as well as their shape!
Orchids, they’re just so bright and beautiful!
Roses. I like the less traditional roses (white, pink, orange, purple).
5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?
6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
Stripes / white and black.
7. Favorite spring candle?
Awkward moment when I do not use candles, at all.. But if I did I would probably get vanilla or fruit scented ones. (Also the ones pictured above)
8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
Posh pear body spray by Material girl because it is amazing and last long for a body spray.
The lady gaga perfume is just an all around fave, it smells fantastic!
9. What is spring like where you live?
Rainy, bright, bipolar( one day it’s 50 degrees the next day its 70 degrees) and exciting!
10. What’s your favorite thing about spring?
The warmer weather because I’m coming out of winter and I need the sun’s warmth, DRESSES, bright errthing, longer days!
11. Are you a spring cleaner?
Mmmm not really. I clean when ever I feel like it.
12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
I’m working and graduating this spring! I’m going to try get everything I need for my prom (coming up in a 1 and a half months), getting my first car, a lot of exciting work coming up!
I want your ” I heart Spring” responses , so fill out these questions with as many pics as you can and link it below!
xx Miss Tabitha M